Hubbard, Iowa

I have been doing business at Jessups for years.They are great.

I found this website by accident and cant believe it exists. Can you say slander? I swear this world has become filled with complainers who usually are just working the system. Websites like this just promote that no matter what they say.

I would recommend never advertising on or visiting this website. If any of these people had a just claim they would seek it through legal channels rather than posting on a website in an anonymous manner.

I see none of them leave their real name.Cowards!

Had an Experience with Jessup Auto Plaza?

Comments

Poki
Hesperia, California, United States #596338

Jessup Auto Plaza is located in Cathedral City CA, NOT Iowa and therefore, the review posted by "groll" entitled "Jessup Auto Plaza - Treated me great!!!!!!" is false.

groll
to Poki #597901

I lived in Rancho Mirage in 2007 and 2008 and travel there to visit every winter.

MKarylyle

You Sir are a Troll.

And this is my real name

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more