I had brought my 03 Chevy Duramax in for leaking injectors that are under GM warrenty for 200k miles.

I am well read on the nuances of the vehicle and explained to the Service manager that the injectors were leaking fuel into the cylnders and into the crankcase, filling it up and blowing out the vent. They did not replace any injectors and removed the transmission and replaced the rear main seal.

In the process of removing the trans.

They broke the module that tells what gear the tranny is in.

They replaced it and tried to bill me for the repair. 1100.00.

Sent me on my way and I had another failure 1 week later.

I took it to Champian Chevrolet in La Quinta,

Where I had originally bought the vehicle and they replaced the injectors and I have not had any problems since.

I have purchased 3 40k+ vehicles from Jessup and will never return.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Jessup Auto Plaza?

Comments

Well thank you Mr.and Mrs Spelling Police.. SMH..

Regardless if I had a spelling error.

They performed the wrong diagnosis.

"Did you read where it was said that they broke the moduale? The service tech did not know how to remove the transmission and broke the moduale.. It is not my repair to pay. The service I had gotten completed outside Jessups Service is what fixed the problem and under warranty.

Well thank you Mr.and Mrs Spelling Police.. SMH..

Regardless if I had a spelling error.

They performed the wrong diagnosis.

"Did you read where it was said that they broke the module? The service tech did not know how to remove the transmission and broke the moduale.. It is not my repair to pay. The service I had gotten completed outside Jessups Service is what fixed the problem and under warranty.

Anyone who cant even spell warranty should not expect to receive any.Jessups are a stand up dealer.

I have only been treated well there.Step up and pay for your repairs and quit whining.

please before you start to downgrade \

learn to spell this is a very reputible dealer they have been in business for

many of years.